Bigfoot, Beer and Bear Grylls
The ramblings and photographs of a nature loving brewery rep.
Home
/
Unlabelled
/
Unknown
9:26:00 AM
day hiked the Pacific Coast Trail in southern OR, started at Grizzly Peak near Pilot Rock.
No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Facebook
Random Posts
hello
Recent Comments
Popular Posts
Chasing Giants in Del Norte County.
I am lucky enough to be able to travel for work, this allows me to explore new areas and revisit old favorites. A couple years ago I camped ...
Astrophotography
Went out to Moon Falls last night searching for nocturnal fauna and was distracted by the amount of stars in the night sky. I forget how am...
Late night herping in Jedediah Smith State Park
When I was returning home from my latest work trip in Eureka I took a late night hike trough Jedediah Smith Trails as one last attempt to s...
Things often missed.
A weevil on a wild rose flower, Roxy Ann Southern OR. Pacific Tree frog, Pond in Junction City OR. Large Jumping Spider, Medfor...
Macro Shots
I recently picked up a Canon 100mm f/2.8L macro IS USM lens and have been unable to put it down. Here are a couple shots. A common Garde...
Rough Skin Newts, filmed with GoPro
Skittish Newt from Kris Kinsella on Vimeo . Curious Newts from Kris Kinsella on Vimeo .
Toketee Falls.
Toketee Falls is located about 59 miles east of Roseburg. An easy hike if you want to stay on the path and reach the viewpoint. If you choos...
A trip to the Oregon coast.
Thors well in Cape Perpetua, I wish the photos had turned out better. I took a salt water bath a couple times and had to resort to using ...
Humboldt County
I hiked around this marsh for an hour or so spotting multiple birds and fish. Herds of Elk are visible from the roadway. I recommen...
Spirit and Moon Falls
Spirit falls is located 28 miles outside Cottage Grove. Its an easy 1 mile round trip hike. The area is lush with flora and fauna. I will ...
Arquivo do blog
►
2015
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
▼
2014
(16)
▼
December
(9)
A trip to the Oregon coast.
Trestle Falls Brice Creek
Painted Ensatina Slender Salamanders
Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park CA
Galice, Southern Oregon.
I look forward to the release of this beer ever...
Southern Oregon.
►
November
(2)
►
June
(5)
About me
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Chasing Giants in Del Norte County.
I am lucky enough to be able to travel for work, this allows me to explore new areas and revisit old favorites. A couple years ago I camped ...
Astrophotography
Went out to Moon Falls last night searching for nocturnal fauna and was distracted by the amount of stars in the night sky. I forget how am...
Late night herping in Jedediah Smith State Park
When I was returning home from my latest work trip in Eureka I took a late night hike trough Jedediah Smith Trails as one last attempt to s...
Things often missed.
A weevil on a wild rose flower, Roxy Ann Southern OR. Pacific Tree frog, Pond in Junction City OR. Large Jumping Spider, Medfor...
Macro Shots
I recently picked up a Canon 100mm f/2.8L macro IS USM lens and have been unable to put it down. Here are a couple shots. A common Garde...
Rough Skin Newts, filmed with GoPro
Skittish Newt from Kris Kinsella on Vimeo . Curious Newts from Kris Kinsella on Vimeo .
Toketee Falls.
Toketee Falls is located about 59 miles east of Roseburg. An easy hike if you want to stay on the path and reach the viewpoint. If you choos...
A trip to the Oregon coast.
Thors well in Cape Perpetua, I wish the photos had turned out better. I took a salt water bath a couple times and had to resort to using ...
Humboldt County
I hiked around this marsh for an hour or so spotting multiple birds and fish. Herds of Elk are visible from the roadway. I recommen...
Spirit and Moon Falls
Spirit falls is located 28 miles outside Cottage Grove. Its an easy 1 mile round trip hike. The area is lush with flora and fauna. I will ...
LOREM IPSUM DOLOR
Home
Pages
Portfolios
Galleries
Blog
Contact
Facebook
Ads
Pages
Home
recent posts
Flickr Images
Like us on Facebook
Featured
Home
Powered by
Blogger
.
Leave a Comment